Sunday, February 13, 2011

Denny Hamlin Stepping Out!

Did any one else think Denny Hamlin was lying when he stated he could have put Newman in the stands but chose to stay low. Kind of like a boy falling down on a bicycle and looking up afterwards to see if any one saw him and saying oh I meant to do that.

Congrats to Kurt Busch it is about time he got back in the spotlight. Don't get me wrong I'm not a Kurt fan but at least he will get to rub a little back in Kyle's face for a week. Congrats to my man Ryan for working it to the front I just hope his season is better than last year. I know all the JR fans are bummed that he didn't do well but there are always the duals Thursday.
Mark Martin was doing well until they lost the air on Kyle's car and things went south from there. The feel good vote for Michael Waltrip went out the window along with the grass his car was mowing. All in all it was an exciting shootout and I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment