Tuesday, November 15, 2011

OTTER BOX

In a world full of bad news and stress I wanted to share a welcome sigh of relief.

I purchased my I phone 4 about 6 months ago just before Verizon decided to cap the "unlimited package" . They also recommended a phone case that was sub par I dropped my phone within 2 days and chipped the glass on the corner. I returned to the Verizon store told them what happened and they recommended the Otter Box 50.00. Since I opted out of the insurance 50.00 was a pretty good deal.



So far I love this case it offers superior protection, it clips in very nice and clips out just as well, while remaining securely in place until you need it. The button functions work perfectly, this case is well designed. However the clip on the back of the case broke. I went to the Verizon store and they did not have a clip in stock but handed me a phone number. I called and it was the weekend and their "Otter-iffic" voice mail told me to call back during business hours. So i did. Let me tell you I was shocked. Let me preface this by saying i have been in customer service for 12 years.

A young man answered the phone and told me his name,  Josh. As it turns out Josh is a welcomed breath of fresh air in customer service! I explained what had happened and Josh informed me that he would take care of it. The only questions he ask was my name, my address, and my email address for shipping conformation which I received within 24 hours. Josh was very professional but not boring. Josh had a relaxed but reassuring tone in his voice and  from his attitude you could tell he loved what he was doing and that Otter Box was a great place to work.

Otter Box is a great product and their customer service is the best product of all.
I had an Otter-iffic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment